Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Compressors

Question.

I have the Ridepro setup on my car and I am running 2 Thompson compressors. Currently I'm running a 1/4" line to a T and then 1/4" to the tank.
    More I think about it should I bump up the line size to 1/2" running from the T to the tank?

Also, would a check valve off each compressor make sense to keep from one dead heading the other in the event one is slightly stronger then the other?

Thanks.

Personally I prefer to plumb each compressor into the tank separately. That eliminates any possibility of one compressor effecting the other.

The Thomas compressors have a check valve built into the head, so you don't really need one. However, they are good insurance for a line failure (if the airline between the tank and the compressor fails air will escape from the tank. So putting a check valve at the tank will eliminate this possible issue.)

Comment

I had he same thought when I was writing my initial question but I couldn't remember how many connection points the tank had. I appreciate it.

Comment

If you have our 5-gallon aluminum tank you should have plenty of ports available.

Comment

Footer Placeholder (Do not delete)
        Working...
        X