You can choose to try any of the new ShockWaves that we now offer:
1. State of the art monotube/remote oil reservoir design
2. Monotube design allows increased piston diameter for better oil control
3. Precise, repeatable adjustments mean precise, repeatable performance
4. Adjustable nitrogen pressure allows even finer tuning to track conditions
Three ways to trade in your old ShockWaves
1. Call RideTech directly (812.481.4960) to order a new set of ShockWaves. When we receive your old set we will give you a credit on account for $200. IF you send us your old ShockWaves first, you can use that credit immediately for your new set of ShockWaves.
2. Place your order for new ShockWaves online and enter the promotion code: “tradein” in the “Discount Coupon code” field on the online store cart page. A RideTech associate will contact you after you finish your order and arrange the return of your old set for credit.
3. Call or visit a participating RideTech dealer to order a new set of ShockWaves. When you send us your old ShockWaves AND your receipt dated between 10.1.10 and 12.31.10 we will give you a $200 credit on account.
The trade in allowance will be $200 per pair, no matter what age they are or where they were bought. This trade in credit can be applied to ANY series of ShockWave that RideTech offers.
The Trade In program ends on Dec. 31, 2010.
Steps to Receive the $200 Trade-In
Returning Your ShockWaves
All trade-ins will require your old ShockWaves to be shipped to RideTech. To do this you will need a Return Merchandise Authorization number that RideTech will assign to you. This number is very important to track your trade in credit. To receive an RMA number please fill out the form below or call 812.481.4787 and a RideTech associate will promptly send you a RMA number.
Once the RMA number is received you will need to ship your ShockWaves to RideTech at this address with the RMA number written legible somewhere on the outside of the package:
ATTN: SKW TRADEIN
350 S. St. Charles St
Jasper, Indiana, 47546
Please also include the RMA number on a sheet inside the package as well.
Proof of New Invoice
To be eligible for the ShockWave trade-in you must provide a copy of your purchase receipt of a new pair of ShockWaves from RideTech or an authorized RideTech dealer.
If the ShockWaves were purchased from us directly, only the customer name and invoice number need to be provided. If purchased from a dealer RideTech will need the complete legible invoice with the following information on it:.
1. LEGIBLE date between Oct. 4, 2010 and Dec. 31, 2010
2. LEGIBLE name of dealer
3. LEGIBLE invoice number
4. LEGIBLE customer name [must be your name to receive credit]
The “Proof of purchase” invoice copy can be provided in the following ways:
1. Mailed to RideTech: [350 S. St. Charles St, Jasper, IN 47546] ATTN: SKW TRADEIN
2. Faxed to RideTech [812.634.6632] ATTN: SKW TRADEIN
3. Scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with SKW TRADEIN in the subject line
4. Included in your return ShockWave shipment