Ron Sutton is coming to Columbus Goodguys July 6th to host a Suspension Workshop. The first event, held last April at RideTech Headquarters, sold out. Attendees raved about the real world knowledge and easy-to-follow format. One participant traveled all the way from Australia. The lesson plan for the 2017 Workshop Series is called “The 7 Secrets of Advanced Suspension Tuning.”
Anyone who has a hunger for knowledge about suspension can benefit from the workshop. Ron uses a number of visual aids to help you understand suspension tuning in plain English.
A Wide Range Of Topics Are Covered Including:
- The 4 Key Factors to Better Tuning Decisions from a Racing Professional
- Master What to Tune, When & Why … (and What Not to Tune, When & Why!)
- Pro-Level, Winning Tuning Tips & Tools You Can Master & Use
- Learn Proven Strategies to Balance the Handling on Any Car
- Cutting Edge Secrets to Amazing Grip, Corner Speeds & Dominant Performance
- The Dynamics of Tires, Shocks & Aerodynamics Made Simple & Clear
- Take the Mystery out of Tuning Your Car for ANY Track & Conditions
- 8 Out of 10 Autocross & Track Day Cars Struggle Due to Lack of Tuning
- Make Your Car a Meaner Handling, Better Stopping and More Fun-to-Drive
- Quit “Trial & Error Tuning” – Learn Exactly How to Make Your Car Handle Better
- Cure Frustrating Handling & Braking Issues to Have More Fun Driving
- Stop “Just Doing OK!” – Become Faster & More Competitive at Track Events
- Learn How to Outsmart the Competition … Not Outspend Them!
Each Workshop Participant Receives:
- Full Course Workbook for Notes
- Black T-shirt with Full Color Graphics in Your Size
- Big Bag of Goodies Provided by Workshop Partners
- 4-Course Catered Lunch
- A lot of real world, helpful knowledge in a fun day !
When: Thurs, July 6, from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Where: Columbus, Ohio @ Crowne Plaza Hotel
Event: Before GoodGuys PPG Nationals
TICKETS: To Order Ron Sutton Suspension Workshop Tickets, click HERE .
2017 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE:
Columbus, OH: July 6th
Ft. Worth, TX: September 26th
Charlotte, NC: October 19th
Las Vegas, NV: November 1st