Want a career with RideTech?
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
- ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW
Air Ride Technologies, Inc./Ridetech is a manufacturer and distributor of vehicle suspension products in the automotive aftermarket. Since 1996 we have specialized in the design, manufacture and marketing of components aimed at enhancing the ride quality and handling performance of automobiles in the hot rod, street rod, and muscle car segments of the industry. Our business model utilizes a common sense approach to addressing the needs of both, the customer and the employee. It is this approach that allows us to maintain our position as the leader in customer service in our industry as well as provide a high level of personal and professional fulfillment to our workforce.
We provide a fast paced, challenging work environment that is well-suited to individuals who are detail oriented and can easily adapt to an ever-changing set of challenges and goals.
JOB TITLE: Sales Professional
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
- POSITION OVERVIEW
The Sales Professional is responsible for initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key clients.
Works with customers to find out what product will work best for them.
Writes up quotes on standard items, processes orders, and relays pertinent order information to customers. Coordinates with the Order Fulfillment Department to help complete the Sales order.
Works with the engineering and manufacturing departments on special custom orders.
Maintains good customer relations by answering questions and following up as needed. Generally deals with representatives and customers concerning matters that require some tact and resourcefulness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop strong product knowledge.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers; works to give them the best possible service by determining their expectations and providing customer solutions.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms.
- Makes price quotes immediately by phone on price book items.
- Processes payment on orders received with Credit Card or Pay-Pal.
- Close sales to the satisfaction of the customer as well as the company.
- Uses MAS 200 to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Follows up on inquiries for delivery information. Works closely with shipping and production department regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Following up with customers post sales in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Offers Technical Support.
- Exceeding or meeting personal sales targets while demonstrating a solid customer focus.
- Form strategies to increase sales and increase the existing customer base by informing them about new offers and product information.
- Develop new dealers and customers.
- Present a professional image to the customers so that they have a good impression of the organization.
- Some travel is required in order to increase sales and represent the Company. (Normally 5-10 short trips annually)
- Supply feedback to Sales Manager that drives new product and development.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Sound knowledge about Sales & Marketing Techniques.
- Ability to make sales presentations attractively.
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills as well as time management skills.
- Must be very resourceful, observant, and analytical and possess strong intuition.
- Must be persuasive, firm, well-mannered and a good negotiator.
- Must be competitive and driven.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Ability to do multi-tasking.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations. Generally deals with representatives and customers concerning matters that require some tact and resourcefulness.
- Automotive experience and interest in Hot Rods a plus.
- Two to Three Years Sales Experience or some level of customer service experience demonstrating ability to deal with customers.
- Typing skills and basic computer knowledge of Microsoft, Word, and Excel necessary.
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member.
- SALARY AND HOURS
- Full-time position; Hourly Base Rate commensurate with experience.
- Commission based on department and company performance.
Working Hours 8:00am-6:00pm M-F.
Email your resume to Sheila@RideTech.com or mail it to RideTech-HR, 350 S. St. Charles St., Jasper, In. 47546