Want a career with RideTech?
We are currently hiring for the following position(s):
RAW MATERIALS HANDLER
Air Ride Technologies, Inc./RideTech is a manufacturer and distributor of vehicle suspension products in the automotive aftermarket. Since 1996 we have specialized in the design, manufacture and marketing of components aimed at enhancing the ride quality and handling performance of automobiles in the hot rod, street rod, and muscle car segments of the industry. Our business model utilizes a common sense approach to addressing the needs of both, the customer and the employee. It is this approach that allows us to maintain our position as the leader in customer service in our industry as well as provide a high level of personal and professional fulfillment to our workforce.
We provide a fast paced, challenging work environment that is well-suited to individuals who are detail oriented and can easily adapt to an ever-changing set of challenges and goals.
Be sure to read the description(s) below, and email your resume to Sheila@RideTech.com or mail it to RideTech-HR, 350 S. St. Charles St., Jasper, In. 47546
JOB TITLE: Raw Materials Handler
REPORTS TO: Fab Shop Foreman
The primary duties of the Raw Materials Handler is to gather, cut, thread, chamfer, and bend raw material into Control Arms, 4-Link Bars, and Sway Bars to supply the Welding Department.
This person will also be responsible for making sure raw material is adequately stocked at all times, and communicate to Fab Shop Foreman when materials/supplies are running low.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain inventory of raw steel and pre-made parts.
- Receive raw material and verify accuracy of delivery against purchase order.
- Unload shipments and add raw and pre-made materials to stock.
- Responsible for setting up and operating metal cutting equipment such as; Cold Saws and CNC Band Saws.
- Responsible for setting up and operating CNC Tubing Benders.
- Supply material as needed and/or requested to the production line.
- Operate forklift and other loading and unloading equipment.
- Read and follow work orders and/or oral instructions.
- Maintain a fast pace clean and safe working environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be familiar with metrology and use of Caliper, Tape Measure, Protractor, and Thread Gauges.
- Must be familiar with reading and working from blueprints and technical drawings.
- Previous material receiving/handling experience is preferred.
- Forklift experience desired but not required; training will be provided.
- Prior experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to lift 50-75 lbs. semi-regularly.
SALARY AND HOURS
- Full-time hourly position; wage commensurate with experience.
- Some overtime may be required.
Email your resume to Sheila@RideTech.com or mail it to RideTech-HR, 350 S. St. Charles St., Jasper, In. 47546