For use with a RideTech 4-Link System only
This Coil-over system is designed to provide the optimal ride quality and ease of installation for RideTech Bolt-On 4-Link systems.
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Available in several shock valving adjustment configurations
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1"kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech 2 1/2"coil over springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:High tensile premium steel CNC coldwound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834” piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft