Coolride Shock Kits
Coolride kits are separated into two components: airsprings and shocks. The shocks often include special brackets that are designed to work with certain vehicle applications. In many cases shock mounts are relocated to the outside of the control arm to provide extra room for an airspring. Shock kits come in a variety of "series" which each have different amounts of shock adjustability for different styles of performance.
The Select Series Shock
With the new Select Series damper, RideTech isnow the ONLY manufacturer able to bring this newelectronically selectable valve technology to theHot Rod and trailer towing market.
- Electronically selectable soft or firm shockvalving at the touch of a switch
- Proven, reliable OEM electronicdamping technology now availableto the hotrod market
- Steel monotube constructionallows superior oil control overa wide range of road and tracksurfaces
- Instant response to valving changes [under 1 second]
- Perfect for vehicles with radically changing loads.