The 7000 ShockWave Series
Although your specific vehicle may not be listed, we have a variety ofShockWaves that are designed to work with just about whatever setupyou’re using. Whether you’re replacing your current coilovers, or starting afresh build we can suit your air suspension needs.
Solid rear axle: Rear axle weight is less than 1500lbs.
NOT recommended for IFS installations... not enough load capacity
Diameter and load capacity:4" diameter 7000 series = 780 lbs. @ 100 psi
|Stroke||Compressed Length||Ride Height||Extended Height||Top Mount|
The Select Series is a steel body monotube damper with TWO sets of independent internal valving so you can choose between "cruise-mode" with a soft compliant ride or a firmer "sport mode" for handling performance... all at the touch of a switch!
With the new Select Series damper, RideTech is now the ONLY manufacturer able to bring this new electronically selectable valve technology to the Hot Rod and trailer towing market.
- Electronically selectable soft or firm shock valving at the touch of a switch
- Proven, reliable OEM electronic damping technology now available to the hotrod market
- Steel monotube construction allows superior oil control over a wide range of road and track surfaces
- Instant response to valving changes [under 1 second]
- Perfect for vehicles with radically changing loads.