The 8000 ShockWave Series
Although your specific vehicle may not be listed, we have a variety ofShockWaves that are designed to work with just about whatever setupyou’re using. Whether you’re replacing your current coilovers, or starting afresh build we can suit your air suspension needs.
Solid rear axle: Rear axle weight is 1500-2400lbs.
NOT recommended for IFS installations... not enough load capacity
Diameter and load capacity:5” diameter 8000 series = 1200 lbs. @ 100 psi
|Stroke||Compressed Length||Ride Height||Extended Height||Top Mount|
Ride Quality Series
The Ride Quality ("RQ") series is a great entry level solution. It still retains all the mounting and installation advantages of the other shock series. With fixed shock valving, the RQ series is designed to optimize ride quality while leaving out the guess work.
The quality of the monotube aluminum body shock will last for years of reliable service, and is an excellent choice for the price conscious buyer.
- Fixed shock valving is designed to optimize ride quality
- Aluminum impact forged construction allows leak free operation
- A great option for increasing ride quality and performance on a budget
- Monotube design for superior oil control
- High quality bearing mounts and stud style mounts for years of reliable service