The RideTech Bolt-On 4-Link, formally known as the Airbar, bolts directly onto the oem leafspring mounts of your prized project... no cutting, no fabrication, just 4 small tabs to weld to the axle for your upper bars. The ride height of your vehicle is typically lowered by approximately 2". The fully deflated height is typically 5-6" lower than stock. The ride quality is dramatically improved over stock... instead of a wallowing soft ride you'll experience a crisp, controlled ride quality that will inspire more confidence for performance driving.
Each 4 link bar offers more precise positioning of the rear axle to eliminate flexing and increase stability through the corners. When combined with a ShockWave, Coilover, or CoolRide front suspension kit your classic car or truck can now enjoy the benefits of modern handling and ride quality technology.
Features• Bolt-on installation.
• Can lower a vehicle up to 10"
• Specific systems for a varity of classic musclecars and trucks
• Pre-engineered mounting hardware to maintain ground clearance, driveline angles, tire clearance and load capacities
• Designed to minimize ground clearance and oilpan clearance issues
• Improves ride quality and handling