To be used with the Air4Link system only.
The Air4Link ShockWave is a 7000 series ShockWave with a 5" stroke.
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system - just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
The Select Series ShockWave
The Select Series is a steel body monotube damper with TWO sets of independent internal valving so you can choose between "cruise-mode" with a soft compliant ride or a firmer "sport mode" for handling performance... all at the touch of a switch!
With the new Select Series damper, RideTech isnow the ONLY manufacturer able to bring this newelectronically selectable valve technology to theHot Rod and trailer towing market.Features:
- Electronically selectable soft or firm shockvalving at the touch of a switch
- Proven, reliable OEM electronicdamping technology now availableto the hotrod market
- Steel monotube constructionallows superior oil control overa wide range of road and tracksurfaces
- Instant response to valving changes [under 1 second]
- Perfect for vehicles with radically changing loads.