To be used with the Air4Link system only. Sold in pairs.
The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Shocks + 2 Springs, with proper spring rate
RideTech continues to offer today’s hot rodders the ultimate in ride quality, handling performance, technical support, and now, SIMPLICITY, with the new RideTech Coil-Overs.
Track Quality Series – The newest addition to the RideTech line is the Track Quality ("TQ") shock series. Going beyond the typical double adjustable units that have been popular, the TA shock has a single rebound adjustment and a DUAL stage [high speed and low speed] compression adjustment. It uses a remote reservoir that is connected with a 30" braided line for easy installation in a variety of installation applications. The high-speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness...potholes, speedbumps, offroad use and other harsh road irregularities that might induce a high-speed excursion of the piston rod. The low-speed adjustment allows tuning of ride quality, as well as the general cornering characteristics of typical road course and racetrack use.
Typical Applications: The Ridetech TQ is currently the ultimate choice for autocrossing, track days, drag racing, and other extreme environment use.
- Anodized finish protects against corrosion
- Rebound PLUS dual stage high speed and low-speed compression adjustability
- CNC machined billet hardware
- Unique pinch clamp height adjuster uses finer thread for easy adjustment
- Includes 1/2" bore x 1" kevlar lined bearings for noise free operation
RideTech 2 1/2" coil over springs
built in Indiana by HyperCo:
High tensile premium steel CNC cold wound, less weight, more resistant to bowing, increased travel with durable powered coated finish
- Monotube gas pressure design offers superior fade free performance
- Impact forged aluminum body provides superior strength and reliable service
- Larger 1.834" piston provides outstanding ride quality
- Double sealed rod guide with dust cover eliminates oil leakage
- 5/8" chrome shock shaft
RideTech Aluminum MonoTube Shocks
Mono-tube construction sets this coil-over shock apart - it means consistent performance and great ride quality