The System Includes: 2 Coil-Over Shocks + 2 Springs, with proper spring rate
The RideTech Select series is a steel body monotube damper with TWO sets of independent internal valving so you can choose between "cruise-mode" with a soft compliant ride or a firmer "sport mode" for handling performance... all at the touch of a switch!
The heart of the RideTech Select is two independent sets of electronically controlled valving inside the monotube damper.
In default mode [no power applied], the lower valving stack is engaged and provides a very compliant ride to optimize a plush ride quality. When power is applied through a dash mounted control panel, the upper valve stack is engaged to firm up the ride quality and provide extra cornering and handling performance, or to optimize ride quality when towing or carrying a heavy load such as passengers , luggage or a trailer.
This selectable valve technology has been refined and proven on many OEM vehicles over the past 9 years. RideTech now offers the ultimate solution to the ride quality and handling issues of the hotrod and trailering market…the RideTech SELECT!
• Electronically selectable soft or firm shock valving at the touch of a switch
• Proven, reliable OEM electronic damping technology now available to the hotrod market
• Steel monotube construction allows superior oil control over a wide range of road and track surfaces
• Perfect for vehicles that see radically changing loads such as passengers, luggage, or trailer towing
• Durability proven to over 100,000 miles
• Instant response to valving changes [under 1 second]