Shocks are the brains of your suspension….the single most important influence on ride quality and handling performance. RideTech has spent years refining the characteristics of these monotube shocks to optimize the performance of your truck. These shocks offer a wide range of rebound adjustment and carry a 1,000,001 Mile Warranty!
Share this product:
Email this product to a friend:
Installation Instructions (22139841_StreetGrip.pdf, 170 Kb) [Download]
Testimonials from previous customers:
RideTech announces the 1,000,001 mile warranty!
As a reflection of the radical improvements in performance and durability that RideTech has implemented in their shock program over the last 3 years, all RideTech shocks sold after January 1,2013 will carry a 1,000,001 mile warranty!
Why? From RideTech president Bret Voelkel: "In partnering with the engineers at Fox, we’ve been able to see dramatic improvements in the handling performance, ride quality and durability of our entire shock line. At this point all RideTech shocks...ShockWaves, Coilovers, Struts and the new Q Series Smoothbody shocks use this new monotube platform. This 1,000,001 mile warranty is a demonstration of our confidence in this program."
- All RideTech shocks sold after January 1, 2013 are included in the 1,000,001 mile warranty program.
- After your shock purchase from RideTech or a RideTech dealer you must register your purchase at www.ridetech.com/shockwarranty within 30 days
- If your RideTech fails to perform properly within the next 1,000,001 miles, RideTech will repair that shock free of charge. The only exclusion is obvious external damage [accident, abrasion, etc.]
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by going to www.ridetech.com/shockwarranty to register the new owner.
- Anyone who expires their RideTech 1,000,001 mile shock warranty will get a picture of themselves and their car in a fullpage ad in Hotrod Magazine!