1,000,001 Mile Warranty
RideTech shock absorbers s now have a 1,000,001 mile warranty! We are so confident of the performance and durability of our shock absorbers, we offer a 1,000,001 mile warranty. Applies to all RideTech shock absorbers purchased after Jan. 1, 2013. To enroll in the 1,000,001 mile warranty program, you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Purchase a pair of RideTech shocks directly from RideTech or your favorite RideTech dealer
- Fill out the form below to register your purchase, or return your registration card to RideTech 350 S. St. Charles Street Jasper, In. 47546 ATTN: 1,000,001 Mile Warranty.
**Registration needs to happen within 30 days of purchase to remain eligible for this extended warranty. That’s it! If you ever have a shock failure in the next 1,000,001 miles, RideTech will repair that shock FREE of charge. Other items to know about the RideTech 1,000,001 mile warranty:
- Obvious external damage cannot be warrantied [accident, component abrasion, etc.]
- You will need to ship your worn out shocks directly to RideTech for evaluation and repair. You pay for your shipping and we’ll pay for the return shipping.
- We cannot pay for any removal or installation charges. We also cannot pay for any other repairs or damage that might happen to your car.
- You must register your product within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the 1,000,001 mile warranty.
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by clicking here to register the new owner.
- Anyone who expires their RideTech 1,000,001 mile shock warranty will get a picture of themselves and their car in a full page ad in Hot Rod Magazine!
Fill out the form below to register:HERE
RideTech announces the 1,000,001 mile warranty!
As a reflection of the radical improvements in performance and durability that RideTech has implemented in their shock program over the last 3 years, all RideTech shocks sold after January 1,2013 will carry a 1,000,001 mile warranty!
From RideTech president Bret Voelkel: “In partnering with the engineers at Fox, we’ve been able to see dramatic improvements in the handling performance, ride quality and durability of our entire shock line. At this point all RideTech shocks…ShockWaves, Coilovers, Struts and the new Q Series Smoothbody shocks use this new monotube platform. This 1,000,001 mile warranty is a demonstration of our confidence in this program.”
- All RideTech shocks sold after January 1, 2013 are included in the 1,000,001 mile warranty program.
- After your shock purchase from RideTech or a RideTech dealer you must register your purchase at www.ridetech.com/shockwarranty within 30 days
- If your RideTech fails to perform properly within the next 1,000,001 miles, RideTech will repair that shock free of charge. The only exclusion is obvious external damage [accident, abrasion, etc.]
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by going to www.ridetech.com/shockwarranty to register the new owner.
- Anyone who expires their RideTech 1,000,001 mile shock warranty will get a picture of themselves and their car in a fullpage ad in Hotrod Magazine!
Products that fall under the 1,000,001 mile warranty beyond January 1st:
Fill out the form below to register: