Track 1 Billet Modular Spindles provide next-level performance for your C5 or C6 (1997-2013) Chevrolet Corvette. CNC machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum, Track 1 Spindles are stronger yet lighter than 4130 Chromoly. The hub position has been raised to lower your Corvette 1” while maintaining proper suspension travel and geometry. Bolt-on ball joint bosses and steering arms offer simplified customization for track cars and special applications. Modular upper ball joint and steering arm positions can be tailored for more static camber. 180,000 psi ARP through bolt fasteners secure modular sections. Built in caster pad allows easy direct caster readings at the track. Track 1 Modular Spindles are compatible with OEM Corvette hubs and parking brake assemblies.
- Raised hub position drops your Corvette 1” while maintaining proper suspension travel and geometry.
- Bolt-on ball joint bosses and steering arm allow easy customization for track cars and custom installations
- Upper ball joint boss is adjustable allowing more negative camber while maintaining maximum. Use shim kit part # 11519530 if stock camber setting are desired.
- Built in caster pad allows easy direct caster readings at the track
- 7075 T6 Billet aluminum — Stronger and lighter than 4130 Chromoly
- 180,000psi ARP fasteners use “through bolt” design to eliminate thread galling
- Spindles sold as pairs
- Shown with optional hubs and ARP wheel studs