Improve handling and reduce unsprung weight with Ridetech's Billet Rear StrongArm System. Includes two lower control arms, two trailing arms, delrin bushings and two toe rods with Kevlar-lined rod ends. The adjustable billet system complements Ridetech coilovers or Shockwave™ air suspension. The StrongArm system reduces unsprung weight and unwanted flex. We recommend using in conjunction with Ridetech Rear Cradle Bushings available HERE.
- Trailing Arms, Toe Links, and Lower Control Arms are more rigid in compression, tension, and torsion than OEM parts, while saving weight.
- Handling is more responsive and predictable.
- CNC machined out of US-made 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Trailing arms and lower control arms feature mechanically locked alignment settings to eliminate slipping under high loads with sticky tires.
- Tab alignment system for predictable, repeatable alignment changes in minimal time
- Lower Control Arms provide approximately 4-degrees of camber adjustment -- Ideal for lowered vehicles.
- Trailing Arm adjustment compensates for extreme camber setting changes to maintain geometry.
- Toe links utilize Kevlar lined rod ends and lightweight aluminum adjusting sleeves.
- Lower Control Arm includes integrated mounts for both FE3 (inboard) and FE4 (outboard) mounting style sway bars
- Trailing Arm and Lower Control Arms feature injection-molded Delrin inboard bushings, greatly reducing suspension compliance under lateral and longitudinal loads.
- Anodized black with laser-etched Ridetech logos.