Coolride kits are separated into two components: airsprings and shocks. The shocks often include special brackets that are designed to work with certain vehicle applications. In many cases shock mounts are relocated to the outside of the control arm to provide extra room for an airspring. Shock kits come in a variety of "series" which each have different amounts of shock adjustability for different styles of performance.
The Master Series features single or triple adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum construction. The Master Series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation