Upgrade your 1988-1998 GM C-1500 with HQ Series adjustable CoilOvers. You'll get high performance handling, exceptional ride quality and the ability to adjust your trucks ride height. 24-position rebound adjustment helps you fine tune the shocks to your driving preferences and vehicle demands. With large 1.834" pistons, heavy duty 5/8" shafts, and impact forged bodies, HQ Series CoilOvers are built to last and backed by our exclusive 1,000,001 mile warranty. RideTech develops our shock calibrations and spring rates through thousands of cross-country test miles, on our exclusive test track and at competition events from coast to coast. We understand the suspension needs of your OBD better than any other company. This front system includes two HQ Series CoilOver shocks and two Hyperco coil springs with proper spring rate.
- 1,000,001 Mile Warranty
- All necessary hardware included
- high quality Monotube design for lasting performance
- 24 position rebound adjustment
- Quality Hyperco springs for accurate rates
- Integrated upper mount for bolt-on installation
- Delrin ball mount for smooth operation
- Delrin spring washers for easy ride height adjustment
-- This product requires the use of RideTech StrongArms for Bolt-On Proper Installation. SEE RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS BELOW.
*Estimated Shipping Date - July 15th, 2019