00 Silverado questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 00 Silverado questions

Hey guys im looking to bag my 00 Silverado Ext Cab 1500. First I wana run 20 inch rims and the lowest profile tires I can get. How do I determine how high and how low the bags go? Do I kind of set it up and test it before I actually weld stuff or what to get my height or is it something with the bags? I want to be able to roll with about an inch or two clearance from the ground.

Any idea on what would be best to use? Price is not an option. I think I wana go with a Big Red (which one I dont know), Tri 4 link (but which one? Cool Ride or Shock wave for my set up?), And cool ride Front kit (I think I found the right one, theres only one right?). Also would I need new front tubular A-Arms or can I install with my same existing A-Arms?

Also how detailed are the instuctions? Are they pretty staight forwards as to what plugs in where? Let me know whats up guys. Any additional information would be great, this is my first air bag set up and I want it to be just right. Thanks for all your help guys! -Mike

RE: 00 Silverado questions

http://www.ridetech.com/projectview....2235&SUBSYS=CC

Here is a link to a customers truck with our Bolt on 4 link in the rear. Up front I would use our CoolRide kit with tubular upper and lower arms. If you want to go lower in the rear you could use the weld on parallel 4 link with Shockwaves.

Comment

so what determines the highet I want to ride at? Is it the bags it self or how there mounted? -M

Comment

The bag mounting brackets.

Comment

Working...
        X