whats the best to bag my 1995 S10 ext cab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the best to bag my 1995 S10 ext cab

hey guys. im 17yrs old and i always wanted a show truck and im not quitting . look at my pictures at http://www.pbase.com/gcafes/mikeschevy . my front is riding on frame.. its such a rough ride and i scrap on anything out there. i mean anything. i could spend 505$ to get it lifted to the equal of the back but i want air ride. California Concepts in Redwood City CA. say they use the coolride system to do trucks like mine that is about 3k$ and total 4800 to install. now when i get the truckin mag and look through it i see like huge systems (dont kno anything about em but look big and good) for like 2k max!. are they ripping me off or what?

also for u truck lovers out there looking at my truck pics what system should i go for that would make mine as low as it can go. i want it to go low where my wheels are bent in and its just slammmmmed . and go high enough where i can get over speedbumps and driveways..

the rims on that are 18" but ill be getting 20" s so i want it to be able to slam with thoughs on it. and have the wheels all curved in and looking hot.

let me know guys. thanks

RE: whats the best to bag my 1995 S10 ext cab

after talking to u darren, i see the S10 road grater is the best way and looks awesome when frame is on the ground and using the cool ride kit for front. i was looking at the back of my truck... i see how it sits kinda (just picturing) but the front i open my hood.. all the engine parts and everything on top of the wheel wells. i dont see how they cut the wheel wells out and get more room cause all the electrical stuff is right there.
    but thats the kit i gotta work on spending my money on. just the installation of all that cutting and extra work will probably be alot more heh.

compressor what one is good.. the 400c Viair compressor? no clue how fast that will actually work.. but as a newbie at this stuff its the most $ heheheh.

Comment

How big of wheels are you running?

Comment

hey darren. im runnig 18" right now. but im going to get some chrome 20" after i get my suspension

Comment

If you are looking to lay out the front on 20' s you will have to cut out the inner fender well up front. Therefore having to relocate all that stuff or building new ones that allow for more clearance. We have used 235/35/18 on the front and did not have to remove the inner fender wells.

Comment

Working...
          X