Factory bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Factory bags

Is there a way I can use my factoy bags on my Lincoln Mark VII and just use a switch to controll the ride height.

RE: Factory bags

We have never touched one.

Comment

RE: Factory bags

Sure... anything is possible. But are you wanting fast moves or just change the height of the car from time to time...

I have done a Town Car with the Factory bags in the rear... It is really slow system but it goes up & down... all i did was disconect the wiring harness from the compressor. & run wires from that to a switch in side the car. an ON-OFF-ON Switch... flip the switch up & the compressor comes on & fills the bags. turn in the switch down & the compressor dumps the air... Like i said this way is really slow but it does work.... It wouldnt be to much more work to add a small tank maybe a 5 gallon. & then work out the air lines. I would just watch the air pressure. Air Bags on lincolns are famous for leaking, especially if they are on an older car.... The Town Car i was speaking of... the bags now leak due to the higher than normal air pressure used to raise the car higher than the normal stock height.

So Yes it is possible. but you would not be able to have a fast system... or at least to my knowledge you wouldnt.......

Comment

Working...
      X