more ways to make ur S10 able to have frame lay on the ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more ways to make ur S10 able to have frame lay on the ground

im option by darren was to use the road grater in the back and cool ride in the front and i would be able to get it to lay frame if i wanted to. but what other ways is there. i have seen some trucks laying frame easy without getting there bed all cut out.. heh. but if thats all thats what im gonna have to do. i just got my cover and all carpet back there so i can put my tanks all up in there for show.. but maybe theres other options

btw this is for 1995 S10 ext cab.

RE: more ways to make ur S10 able to have frame lay on the ground

it all depends on what size tire you plan to run. I have personaly layed out both new and old body style s-10 without cutting the bed but that was with a 215/40/17 tire. That is pretty small by todays standards. If your not all that confident in your fabrication skills then a bolt on kit like the Air Bar or the Road Grater is the way to go.

Comment

There are some placed that will fill your bed back in, or places you can get a piece to weld back in to cover up the area where u had to cut out.... of course you will have the large hump in your bed. but i have seen it when finished & looks great

Comment

im gonna throw on some 20" s when i get the air suspension. my plan is to get the road grater in the back and cool ride in the front so i can have it lay on the frame. and for the compressor systems im gonna get the bigred max system. how does that system sound for my S10? also i need my 2 tanks to be all chrome. is it possible to sub them when i order or do i gotta buy new ones somewhere else?

Comment

and also adding onto my last reply.. its not the fact that i dont think i can do all the hard stuff. cause i cant i kno i cant. im going to have it all installed hehe

Comment

Working...
          X