X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kandied91z
    replied
    RE: big red hookup?

thanks darren...i got it all worked out. thought i would try here at the time as well to keep from bothering everyone at the office. setup is all hooked up now and works quite well. still trying to get use to the big red valves though as small amounts of adjustment is quite difficult but sure is fun.

the show i took it too over the weekend i was telling you about went well. the only camaro there out of 400 on air. it was a show stopper all weekend long....thanks guys!!!!

Leave a comment:

• darren@ridetech.com
    replied

I did figure out that Red is drivers exhaust, blue is passenger exhaust, orange is drivers inflate, and black is passenger inflate.

Leave a comment:

• darren@ridetech.com
    replied

Sorry I didn' t get to this tread earlier. If you still need help give me a call.

Leave a comment:

• kandied91z
    replied

alright, really need some help here. on the weather pack harness. how do i know what color coded wires off the two way split goes to which section for left and right using a 4 pack setup.

i' m hooking them up all in one block. i have them connected together using supplied brackets and using the o-rings to sandwich them together but i don' t have directions and i don' t want to mess anything up. i found a layout of the sending unit as to what colors to to which so thats good. i have them in the big reds rather then relocated and they are grounded. just don' t want to have the weather pack harness backwards when i hook it up.

Leave a comment:

• kandied91z
    started a topic big red hookup?

big red hookup?

can anyone help me out with a picture or link to pictures of big red units setup with digital guages. the directions i' ve gotten are very bland and can' t make out any sort of schematic on it. just curious what wires go where and what i do with the sending units for the ride pro?
Working...
X