digital guages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• digital guages?

anyone elses guages fluctuate by 5 psi on the digital guage controller? everything works terrific just wanted to see what others are doing.

alot of my setup is rather close to each other so i' m sure i' m getting some interference but i' m just curious if i need to route my senders further then having them in the valves or if it will make a difference to go through all of that.

RE: digital guages?

If they are giving you inconsistant or inaccurate readings when the car is at rest, I' d suspect you' ve got a poor ground in your wiring.

Comment

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Comment

which was what i was told....the most movement if when the compressor is on as it' s rather close to my valves. i get movement when the car is moving as well but when it' s parked it' s very stable.

i' ve also had times at which i know there is more in the bag as the height is evident but the reading is lower then normal...mainly on startup though.

Comment

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Comment

Try isolating the sending units so they can' t get a ground back by the compressor and run a grond wire directly from the senders to the battery.

Comment

so they can' t get a ground by the compressor? not sure on this part darren, i can isolate the senders but i already have a ground wire directly from the senders to the battery. my valves and senders are 6" from the battery.

Comment

Give me a call when you get a chance and we will go over some stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X