directions for remotes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• directions for remotes??

anyone have directions on how to program the remotes.....i have nothing and i' d like to use them for a show tomorrow!!

RE: directions for remotes??

found it on another website, got it all taken care of thanks!

Comment

Where did you find the instructions?

Thanks

Comment

guage magazine website...

what do you need to know how to do?

on the box itself there is a red led and small indented button. with the ignition key forward or your system on press it 3 times until the red led flashes. press the front left button on the remote to program the remote or make the box learn the frequency. your digital guages will flash to show it' s worked.

to program auto up and down presets make sure your 1 and 2 dip switches are off. with your system on (ignition key forward or system powered up-digital guages on) set your desired ride up preset using the digital controls. when ready flip the side remote switch to up and press the button on the box 6 times until the led flashes. now press the small button on the side of the remote and your digital guages should flash a few times (4 i believe fast).

to preset the lower ride ( i set this preset for parking at a show) do the above, but this time make sure the switch on the side of the remote is down after you have preset the digital guages where you want. press the button on the box 6 times until the led flashes. at this point press the small button on the side of the remote and the digital guages should flash 4 times slowly to show it worked.

turn your ignition off or power to your system off. step out of the vehicle and enjoy!

Comment

Working...
        X