i got a 1970 monte carlo.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got a 1970 monte carlo.....

i not sure about all the G-body and A-body terms, so will my 1970 monte carlo fall under the 64-72 A-body? cuz i have knowledge about the 78-88 G-bodys. thanks.

RE: i got a 1970 monte carlo.....

The 70 Monte' s are different than the A bodys........

Comment

It is different but we can set you up with all the right parts.

Comment

Wrong guys all a 70 Monte Carlo is is a Chevelle chassis! anything that fits a chevelle will fit a Monte. I had cool ride on my 71 sice 98 Power tour. I jused air lines individuaalized like air shocks but Brett set me up with the right fittings. AND there are 2 holes one on each side of the rear bumper near the tail lights I just ran the fittings there. I think I had to mess with the air maybe 4 or 5 times till nov 2000 when I got ran off the road and totaled the car.
        I can also recommend ,if you are gonna race, Try a set of south side machine lift bars if not get a welding shop to box the old ones and add polyurethane bushings.
        BUT anything that fits a chevelle 64-72 works on the 70-72 Monte. I also like to use a 64-67 Chevelle rearend (12 bolt or BOP ) as this give you more outer lip clearence. I had Corvette *" Ralleys and 275 60 15' s on back and never rubbed.
        Basicly this car is just a big body on a 4dy Chevelle frame and man do they look sweet!
        Lee

Comment

Prove it!!! Buy a set of my tubular arms and see if they will fit.
          Just kidding. The rear is the same but the front is based off the Camaro, or so I have been told.

Comment

Working...
          X