Programing Ridepro e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programing Ridepro e

I havent been to the forums in a while, so I might have missed a similar post. If that is the case please link the other post. I just got everything installed and love it. However there were no instructions on how to program the remotes. I had the set up installed by someone familliar with Air Ride, however he said he couldn' t get the remotes to work. I checked and made sure the antenna was connected and when I press a button the light illuminates. However nothing happens. Other than that everything works great. I have the ARC4800e set up if that helps.

RE: Programing Ridepro e

this is what' s printed in the manual....

HOW TO CODE THE KEY FOB TRANSMITTERS TO THE ECU:

if you have chosen the remote control option for your ridepro e system when you ordered it, the key fobs should be coded correctly to your ecu. if you have added the remote control option at a later time, this is the procedure for allowing communication between the ecu and the key fobs.

1. with the ignition switch to " off" , press the ecu programming button 3 times. the programming LED on the ecu should then be lit solidly.

2. within 25 seconds press the #1 (LF) button on each key fob to be programmed (up to 3 key fobs possible).

3. when the programming led on the ecu goes out (10-20 seconds), the key fob transmitters will be ready to use.

pretty straight forward, hope it helps.

Comment

Thank you. They work like a champ now.

Comment

glad i could help.

Comment

Working...
        X