Need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help

Its a general question. Im getting back into sport trucks I was playing with imports for a while but now im back to trucks. before i went imports i had a blazer trhat i droped 5 1/2 inches and i punched out the rear main seal on the tranny all the time i want to put a bag system on either a 99 blazer or a 00 s10 havnt decided which one im gona buy yet. Im looking at the roadgrater kit because i want to be able sit down on 20' s. Will i have problems with the rear main? Also what else can i expect to break?

RE: Need some help

The Roadgrater system only works with the S-10 pickup, it will not work with the Blazer. If you want to do the Blazer though, I would suggest our weld on Triangulated 4-link. You might have to relocate the gas tank with that setup though. The pickup will definitely be the easier of the two to lower. As the rear main dilema we have not had any problems with that.

Comment

Other than accelerated tirewear/ alignment what other problems will it cause. Also it looking like im gona get the truck the rear system can be installed with out much problem what about the front shockwave?

Comment

There shouldn' t be any alignment problems either. After the install set the truck to ride height and take it to the alignment shop, they should be able to adjust it back out. Also our new tubular upper control arms help fix the camber problem.

Comment

does the shockwave come with a tubular upper control arm also how much could i expect to pay for an install if i dont do do it myself?

Comment

The Shockwave does' t come with the tubular upper, but you can get use it.
            The complete install; front, rear, and compressor kit would run around 1200.

Comment

i was just thinking the truck im looking at is a stepside ... will that change things? Im guessing it most likely will since i wont be able to cut the wheel well. Well i guess i could but it wouldnt look good at all. Is that going to be a problem if so what kit would you recoment instead?

Comment

In most cases you shouldn' t have any problems with the stepside. But that could depend on what size tire you are using. You will just have to measure frame to ground clearance. (Take in consideration what size tire you are going to run). And measure tire to fender well clearance. That will let you know exactly what will have to be cut out.

Comment

im wanting to tuck 20s in the pics it shows the wells being cut off wont i need to do that with the step side. It would look stupid. or should i go with the air bar ?

Comment

You will have to cut the inside of the bed, but I don' t think you will have to cut the outer wheel wells. If you have the 20s on there now, just measure it up.

Comment

I dont have the truck now havnt bought it yet. The big question is will i be able to sit on 20' s ... i dont have to be able to sit the frame but i wana be able to damn near make the body touch the ground and tuck the 20' s up inside.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Awsome, do your dealers charge the same prices that are listed on the web site or are there chipping charges?

Comment

Ok i heard about a compressor that mounts to the motor and is belt driven what the deal? do they always run are the faster do you sell them? Also whats better 8 2 way valves or 4 3 way valves?

Comment

We don' t carry engine driven compressors. They are a pain to setup and maintain. We use 12v compressors, they are maintainance free require drilling 4 holes to mount. They put out more than enough air for what it is going to be used for. You confuse me on the valve setup. Basically all I need to know is do you want a 4 way or 2 way. We use rocker switches (just like an electric window switch). A 2 way will enable you to control the front and rear seperately, a 4 way will give you a switch for each tire. As far as pricing goes our dealers have the same prices as we offer.

Comment

Working...
                              X