bagin' a Jimmy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bagin' a Jimmy

I have a 2000 GMC Jimmy 2 wheel drive. I was wondering if any of your s-10 truck kits will work on the rear of a Jimmy?

RE: bagin' a Jimmy

No, the Jimmy and the Blazer have different frames from the truck. However you could use the Air Over leaf kit or a Universal weld on 4 link. Now the front is the same as the pickup.

Comment

Thanks Darren.

Can you tell me what the collapsed hight is of the bag used in the s-10 air over leaf set up. Will I still need to use a lowering block to achieve the maximum drop? I am not planning to C notch the frame but I would like for the axel to meet the frame when it is aired out. I have been some what concerned with axel wrap when removing all leaves but one. Have you seen this to be an issue?

junk

Comment

Minimum bag height is about 3.5 in. , ride height is 5-6 in.
        Axle wrap would be a bit of an issue if you have a lot of hp. In that case I would definitely look into the 4 link. Depending on how low you want to go a notch and blocks would be necessary.

Comment

brian@ridetech.com says that it will not work and I am grieving. I think with some mods it would. We all know that the blazer is one of THE most customized vehicles. Seems that manufacturers would take that into consideration. If you get news, let me know and I' ll do the same.

Comment

Working...
          X