air bags suppose to look like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• air bags suppose to look like this?

Just something I noticed today when I jacked my car up on one side. Is the bag suppose to look like this? It got my attention today and don't think I've ever really noticed it.
    Last edited by Sdmustangrider; 07-04-2017, 04:46 PM.

Just open it and you'll see the air shock. Your server won't let me post pictures from an iPhone.

Comment

I cannot access the image. If the air spring is rolled over oddly it's typically due to lack of air upon initial installation. When you first install the Shockwave you need to shoot a bit of air in it so it will roll over the lower piston. If you do not you do run the risk of pinching the air spring and cutting it.

Comment

It's like this on the other side, also.
        Last edited by Sdmustangrider; 07-04-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Yes, it can look like that. I cannot see the bottom of the air spring, but here are two possibilities:
          1-air spring is fully inflated. . .shock stroke is longer than air spring stroke
          2-air spring is not inflated. . .when vehicle is raised there's not enough air pressure in the air spring to "push" it up with the shaft

Either way, both are possible when jacking up the car.

Comment

Ok. Bags aren't inflated. Guess it's just something I've really never noticed. Thanks Britt! BTW, my electrical issues are doing just fine! LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sdemustangrider View Post
              Ok. Bags aren't inflated. Guess it's just checking the real gaming reviews I've never noticed. Thanks Britt! BTW, my electrical issues are doing just fine! LoL.
              Mine look exactly the same.
              Last edited by Pebley; 07-22-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Do you have air in them?

Comment

Working...
                X