Air ride slow inflate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air ride slow inflate

I have a 63 impala wagon with your level 2 suspension kit installed about 4 years ago - two pumps, 5 gallon tank, ” valve block, ridepro controller. Always takes a long time to raise to ride height when completely deflated and stops half way through for the pumps to catch up. Stock weight says 3,870 lbs, but my pig is likely higher since floor, doors, and roof are loaded with dynamat. What should I change to get enough air volume to inflate from zero psi to ride height quicker? Add more pumps, add a secondary tank, get a bigger tank ?

I also have an impala, just a 4 door... but heavy, when i deflate my car i stop when the car stops... about 50 psi in front and 30 in rear. At this pressure the car is as low as it can go and takes less volume to inflate back to height.

Comment

"I also have an impala, just a 4 door... but heavy, when i deflate my car i stop when the car stops... about 50 psi in front and 30 in rear. At this pressure the car is as low as it can go and takes less volume to inflate back to height."
      Thanks, Jason! I'll keep this in mind whenever I need to deflate.

Comment

Working...
      X