Ridetech Home Forums Tech & Products ShockWaves

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SeeDooSeeDoo

I’ m interested in your ShockWaves, but I have some questions. For a 2001 Chevy Silverado what would be the measurements for the shockWave; For example, Collapsed length, Ride Height, Extended length, what fittings, and what mountings will be used with it (Top & Bottom)? Do I have to make any modifactions or do they fit perfect without modifications? Also, what would be a good compressor for the shockWaves? I currently have 22″ s with a low profile tire, would I have problems with the clearance?

darren@ridetech.comdarren@ridetech.com

RE: ShockWaves

Fully collapsed the Shock is 9.25 from eye-eye. The mounts all come with the kit.
    You will have to trim a little around the spring pocket for bag clearance. Tire clearance will be close you might have to modify the fender wells. Are you going to bag just the front or the rear as well?

SeeDooSeeDoo

The rear as well, can you help me out? the question I have for the rear is would I be able to haul heavy loads?

If you use the AirBar kit it will not reduce load carrying capacities. Actually it will haul a little better because you can keep the correct ride height with weight on it.

SeeDooSeeDoo

Going back to the first question. What is the extended Height of the shockwave, what fittings come with it and does it come with the upper stud mount and lower tee bar?

Yes it comes with the upper stud and lower T bar. Extended length is 11.75. Also it will come with a couple elbow fittings.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.