Rev up your automotive career by joining Team RideTech
If you have a passion in CNC Machinery and a drive to be the best, we have a great opportunity for you! We are actively seeking a talented machinists with a passion for the aftermarket automotive industry to build and develop cutting edge automotive suspension components.
The CNC Operator is responsible for operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine implement the plans createdto by a CNC Programmer to create large numbers of precisely cut parts so as to fill orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine proper machine set up to be used by interpreting work orders, blueprints, and engineering plans.
- Set up lathes and mills by entering programs; setting tool offsets, chucks, compensation, and conditional switches.
- Set up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three and four jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, stops, and stock pullers: indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Verifies machine offsets by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
- Inspect work pieces throughout a production run.
- Communicate with supervisors, engineers, and other personnel to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Maintains specifications by measuring with calipers, micrometers, and other precision measuring tools.
- Checking in/Cutting of Raw Materials for production use.
- Assembling of ShockWave (Airspring) Bellows.
- Manual labor: Use of hand tools and machinery on some production items.
- Packaging of products to be sent off to coaters.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- CNC Training required.
- MasterCam experience preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills.
- Must be familiar with reading and working from blueprints and technical drawings.
- Must have knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, fixtures and other accessories used on various machines.
- Strong math skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- One year experience in manufacturing.
- Experience operating lathes and milling machines along with precision measuring instruments.
III. SALARY AND HOURS
- Full-time position; Hourly wage commensurate with experience.
- Some overtime may be required.
For consideration, please send resume to email@example.com