Rev up your automotive career by joining Team RideTech
Ridetech is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, and goal-oriented Inside Sales Professional to join our growing team of hot rodders.
The right candidate for this open position is a team player who’s experienced in sales, has a love for the performance automotive aftermarket, can quickly absorb and retain technical product knowledge, and possesses a desire to help connect fellow hot rodders with the right suspension solution for their needs.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you are qualified for…or could reach for, we can’t wait to see your resume! (more details below)
The Inside Sales Professional is responsible for researching, initiating, and leveraging sales opportunities with existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key clients. This is accomplished via telephone and at various consumer car shows and trade shows by working directly with retail as well as business-to-business customers to determine and provide the products and information that will best suit their needs.
Our team of Sales Professionals are responsible for being the front line of communication with our customers, offering technical and sales support throughout the customer experience.
The Sales Professional also communicates with internal staff to report on sales and technical support related activities including new product requests, commonly asked technical questions, and new sales and marketing opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain a strong sales and technical knowledge of our products as well as a working knowledge of performance automotive suspension installation and tuning
- Work directly with customers by phone and in-person to assess their needs, supply product options, and guide the customer into a buying decision that provides optimum value for both parties
- Utilize our ERP system to handle all aspects of customer satisfaction and order placement for the customer, including the proper handling and processing of payment information
- Identify, research, and cultivate new sales opportunities
- Meet or exceed personal and company-wide sales goals while demonstrating a solid customer-centric focus
- Week and weekend travel to/from car and trade shows is required
- Other sales-related tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must possess a sound knowledge of the sales process and associated marketing techniques
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and multitask to effectively manage time
- Excellent listening, verbal, and communication skills are required
- Must be personable yet firm, and possess the ability to negotiate
- Must be energetic, driven, and able to maintain a fast pace
- Automotive experience and a passion for Hot Rods is preferred
- Experience with Sage100 or other ERP and CRM systems will be helpful
- Must maintain a professional presence at all times
- Two years’ working experience in sales and/or the automotive industry
- Typing skills and basic computer knowledge including the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel are necessary
- Must maintain a positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and be a reliable team member
WAGES AND HOURS
- Full-time position; Hourly Base Rate commensurate with experience
- Commission based on departmental and company performance
- Working Hours 8:00am-6:00pm M-F
For consideration, please send resume to email@example.com