The latest advancement is performance air suspension is the new ShockWave TITANIUM series. The high pressure monotube design and remote oil reservoir of the ShockWave Titanium allow the ultimate in ride and handling control. The low drag seals and micro-smooth piston rod allow instant consistent reaction to road irregularities and driver input as well as minimize heat buildup within the shock. 16 position Compression and rebound valving are completely independent from each other and provide a wide range of precise, repeatable tuning opportunities. The new Titanium series ShockWave also incorporates as standard equipment
the Internal Ride Height Sensor that won a SEMA Best New Product award in 2008. This means you can now have world class ride quality, razor sharp handling, and automatic leveling in one simple package!
Available for most Streetrod and Musclecar applications, the ShockWave Titanium is yet one more step in the pursuit of “no-compromise” performance both on the road AND on thetrack.
• Monotube Design – allows a larger piston design for better response and control
• Remote oil reservoir – adjustable gas pressure and larger oil capacity keeps oil cooler and foam free
• Dual valving adjustments – completely independent compression and rebound valving adjustments allow a wide range of performance potential
• Built-In ride height sensor – no external sensors to mount and calibrate
• Low drag seals and micro-smooth piston rod – enhances consistent operation and durability