Warranties and Returns
RideTech offers a full 1 year, non-transferable warranty from date of purchase on all products. In the event that a product is out of the warranty time period, we will evaluate and respond to the customer’s concerns on a case-by-case basis.
Shock Absorber Warranty
RideTech shock absorbers now have a 1,000,001-mile warranty! We are so confident of the performance and durability of our new shock absorbers, RideTech offers a 1,000,001-mile lifetime warranty on all RideTech shocks purchased after Jan. 1 2013.
- Obvious external damage will not be warrantied [accident, component abrasion, etc.]
- You will need to ship your worn out shocks directly to RideTech for evaluation and repair. You pay for your shipping and RideTech will pay return shipping.
- RideTech is not responsible for any removal or installation charges. RideTech is not responsible for any other repairs or damage that might happen to your car.
- You must register your product within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the 1,000,001-mile warranty (register here). Save and show you receipt.
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by clicking here to register the new owner.
- For more information about the 1,000,001-mile warranty program, please click here.