Returns of new (re-sellable) products are refundable within 30 days of receipt of product and must be accompanied by original purchase order or invoice number. All returns require notification of the return in the form of a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA#) prior to shipment. The customer must provide the original purchase order or invoice number for each item being returned. RideTech reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns past 30 days. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. All returns after 30 days will result in an in-house credit to be applied to future orders placed with RideTech. No returns on electrical components are accepted after 30 days. Returns of discontinued or obsolete products will not be accepted. Credit for returns will be issued within 30 days of arrival at RideTech. RideTech reserves the right to deny credit for any items damaged by the customer.
Warranties and Returns
RideTech offers a full 1 year, non-transferable warranty from date of purchase on all products. In the event that a product is out of the warranty time period, we will evaluate and respond to the customer’s concerns on a case-by-case basis.
Shock Absorber Warranty
RideTech shock absorbers now have a 1,000,001-mile warranty! We are so confident of the performance and durability of our new shock absorbers, RideTech offers a 1,000,001-mile lifetime warranty on all RideTech shocks purchased after Jan. 1 2013.
- Obvious external damage will not be warrantied [accident, component abrasion, etc.]
- You will need to ship your worn out shocks directly to RideTech for evaluation and repair. You pay for your shipping and RideTech will pay return shipping.
- RideTech is not responsible for any removal or installation charges. RideTech is not responsible for any other repairs or damage that might happen to your car.
- You must register your product within 30 days of purchase to be eligible for the 1,000,001-mile warranty (register here). Save and show you receipt.
- If you sell your car before the warranty expires, the warranty can be transferred to a new owner by clicking here to register the new owner.
- For more information about the 1,000,001-mile warranty program, please click here.