Install a StreetGRIP suspension system on your full size 1958-1964 GM B-body and you will be rewarded with improved ride quality, handling, and a lowered stance. The range includes, Biscayne, Bel Air, Impala & El Camino. The complete kit has been designed with dual rate coilsprings, heavy duty swaybars and self-lubricating bushings. To help get the front of the car as low as possible, we provide a set of dropped spindles. Arguably, the most important part of the kit is the adjustable monotube shock absorbers. Specially calibrated to work with early B-bodies, they provide a giant technological leap forward with respect to both ride quality and handling. The shocks also come with RideTech’s exclusive million and one-mile warranty.
- FRONT AND REAR DUAL RATE COILSPRINGS have a spring rate optimized to enhance ride quality while not sacrificing performance.
- DELRIN BUSHINGS eliminate unwanted movement and stiction, improve handling, and are self-lubricating.
- HEAVY DUTY SWAYBARS reduce body roll. Poly bushings with delrin liner eliminate stiction without squeaks or slop.
- ADJUSTABLE MONOTUBE SHOCKS are tuned specifically for B-bodies and offer an exclusive 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- DROP SPINDLES Get your car as low as possible**
**SPECIAL NOTE: A matching disc brake kit will need to be used with the spindles included in this kit. Baer, Wilwood and CPP offer kits for this spindle that include all of the necessary brackets.
If utilizing the stock style power steering (with the assist cylinder), an additional bracket will be required. Part # 11059121