The Ridetech Coil-Over suspension system for the 1961-1965 Ford Falcon was built front the ground up to bring the falcon into the 21st century.
- Includes New Ridetech Spindles (compatible with 67-69 Camaro Brakes)
- Bumpsteer reduced to less than 1/16 in.
- Mini-Starter required to clear Tru-Turn Draglink Adapter (not Included)
- Complete steering upgrade includes: Draglink (my require mini-starter for clearance), pitman arm (1 in. steering box sector shaft), idler arm, idler arm mount – compatible with manual steering, can be adapted to use Borgeson power steering system
- Zero to over 7 degrees of caster possible
- 1 1/8 in. Solid Front Sway Bar – Rate 608 lbs/in
- When equipped with 225/40 -R18 tires, standard ride height is 22.75 in. ground to the fender lip
- Optional frame brace available to reinforce lower control arm mounts and subframe. Compatible with V8 engine mounts only.
We chose to fix the rear suspension in much the same way we have done on many muscle cars originally equipped with leaf springs… swap in a 4-link.
This rear bolt-on 4-link suspension system completely transforms the little Ford Falcon into a world-class handling machine, and at the same time provides an incredibly smooth ride and bind-free operation.
Starting off, the rear will accept up to a 225/40-R18 with a recommended backspace 5.50 in. – 6.00 in. and provide a ride Height: 18 ¾” ground to the fender lip.
- Adjustable 4-link bars including R-Joints
- Triangulated 4-Link – no need for pan hard bar and keeps rear end movement vertical
- Bolt-in cradle
- Upper control arm axle mounts require welding
- Spacers included to fit multiple factory leaf spring mounts (2 in. and 3 in.)
- 3 mounting holes for lower control arm at axle
1 – Top hole: Anti-squat 74.4 percent – Instant Center 72.8 in. – Roll Center 12.95 in.
2 – Middle Hole: Anti-Squat 108.1 percent – Instant Center 58.35 in. – Roll Center 11.67 in.
3 – Bottom Hole: Anti-Squat 135.5 percent – Instant Center 50.25 in. – Roll Center 10.35 in.