The Ridetech front suspension for the 1961-1965 Ford Falcon was built front he ground up to bring the falcon into the 21st century.
We think Ford Falcons are awesome! However, over 60 years have past since the first Falcon was built and the original 155/13” tires that came on the Falcon just won’t cut it in todays world.
We started with fitting 225/40-R18 tires (Recommended Backspace 5.00 in.- 5.25 in.) and then built a tubular control arm set up to provide all the correct geometry to get them to work effectively.
The steering was also completely updated to provide quick response and virtually no bump steer.
To finish off the front suspension, we fitted a new MuscleBar sway bar that is heavy enough to take on the most aggressive of drivers.
This suspension package for the Ford Falcon will absolutely stun you!
- Includes new Ridetech spindles (compatible with 67-69 Camaro brake systems)
- Bump steer reduced to less than 1/16 inches
- Complete steering upgrade includes: Draglink (my require mini-starter for clearance), pitman arm (1 in. steering box sector shaft), idler arm, idler arm mount – compatible with manual steering, can be adapted to use Borgeson power steering system
- Zero to over 7 degrees of caster possible
- 1 1/8 inch solid front sway bar – rate 608 lbs/in
- When equipped with 225/40 -R18 tires, standard ride height is 22.75 inches ground to the fender lip
The suspension kit will accept either Ridetech Coil-overs or Ridetech ShockWave Air Suspension.