The Ridetech subframe connectors for 1962-1967 Chevy II / Nova / Acadian add rigidity to your vintage chassis and improve performance by reducing chassis flex.
Modern tires and aftermarket suspension components are pushing the limits of OEM chassis designs – particularly the popular GM X-body / Chevy Nova. Ridetech’s subframe connectors offer a simple bolt-on improvement that significantly increase the performance of the OEM chassis and dramatically transforms the handling and ride quality of your 62-67 Nova.
- Fabricated from 1.5 in. x 3 in. x .125 wall steel for high strength
- The rear of the subframe connector mounts solidly to the factory leaf mount and integrates with the Ridetech 4 Link brackets, if equipped.
- The front of the subframe connector bolts to the original subframe with a spacer plate to enhance rigidity and prevent crushing the rail.
- No fabrication required, direct bolt-on
- Durable powder coated finish for long-lasting, high-quality, appearance
- Includes hardware
- Fit’s 2 door, 4 door and Wagon