The RideTech 1962-1967 Chevy II / Nova Front TruTurn package is a bolt-in solution that replaces the factory control with tubular arms and reinforces the stock subframe. This system is designed for use with Ridetech Coil-Over or Shockwaves (sold separately). It will completely upgrade your existing suspension and give your classic Chevy the aggressive lowered stance with modern drivability. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find the perfect components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality. Fits all 62-67 Chevy II/Nova and Acadian’s, including wagons.
- Includes upper and lower StrongArms, tall spindles, steering arms, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, billet tie rod adjusters, and center link adapter.
- StrongArms include injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon to reduce deflection and stiction
- Strut rod eliminated, included chassis plates provide a new front mounting location for the lower control arm and strengthens subframe
- Tubular control arms can be adjusted from 3° positive caster to over 7° positive caster. The additional caster setting provide improved high speed stability and steering feel.
- Bumpsteer reduced to .030″ throughout 5″ of suspension travel
- Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel. Compatible with stock disc brakes or most aftermarket upgrades (same as 67-69 Camaro)
- Front wheels moved ¾” rearward for increased tire clearance to front of fender
- Maintains stock track width
- Included drag link adapter compatible with factory-style front sump oil pans. (Optional center link adapter available if using rear sump oil pan)
- Compatible with manual steering, Borgeson power box upgrade or stock ram assist (front sump only)