*Requires RideTech StrongArms for proper installation.
Independent front and / or Independent rear installations on vehicles weighing 1500-2500 lbs. per axle.
NOT recommended for solid axle rear applications… not enough travel, too much load capacity.
Load capacity: 2,140 lbs. @ 100 psi
|Stroke||Compressed Length||Ride Height||Extended Height||Top Mount|
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, high-tech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
Track Quality Series ShockWave
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation