The 8000 ShockWave Series
*Requires RideTech StrongArms for proper installation.
Solid rear axle: Rear axle weight is 1,500-2,400lbs.
NOT recommended for IFS installations… not enough load capacity
Diameter and load capacity: 5” diameter 8000 series = 1,200 lbs. @ 100 psi
|Stroke||Compressed Length||Ride Height||Extended Height||Top Mount|
Our patented solution for a simplified air suspension system – just keeps getting better. The ShockWave® mounts just like a coilover and replaces the coil-spring with an adjustable air spring for a huge range of tuning options. It provides a simple, hightech way to provide the ultimate in adjustable suspension design. With more configuration options than ever before, the ShockWave is the premier foundation for a RideTech air suspension system.
Track Quality Series ShockWave
The Track Quality (“TQ”) Series features triple adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a impact forged aluminum construction. The TQ series is available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit a large variety of applications.
- Single rebound adjustment PLUS dual stage high & low speed compression
- Aluminum impact forged shock construction for leak free operation
- Monotube design allows large piston for superior oil control, ride quality, and handling
- Available in a wide range of stroke lengths, and mounting styles to fit large variety of applications
- Remote reservoir includes mounting brackets for easy installation