These rear upper StrongArms are a direct replacement for the stock trailing arms for 1967-1970 Chevy Impala. They utilize R-Joint Technology and provide added strength to help get the power to the pavement.
R-Joints are a revolutionary rod end design that provides low friction, full range articulation, long service life, lateral stability and quiet operation.
- Articulates in 3 planes 360 degree axial rotation and 30 degrees of total lateral rotation.
- Polished stainless ball and RTX10 composite cage provides consistent low friction movement.
- Special RTX10 composite cage needs NO lubrication.
- Self cleaning design…movement not affected by ANY water, grit, dirt, or debris.
- Spring loaded closure keeps mechanism tight and rattle free for LIFE!