Air suspension for 1st gen F-body Camaros and Firebirds. Air ride provides ultra-low show stance with modern ride quality and handling. Includes several components that will dramatically improve the suspension geometry to give your old muscle car modern drivability.
- Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel. Compatible with all brake kits designed to fit the stock disc brake spindle.
- The Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joints have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- The Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Shockwaves utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Front Sway Bar reduces body roll and creates room for wider front tires. Includes billet aluminum frame straps (anodized black) and low friction bushings.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Works with mini-tubs. The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
- TruTurn System- The early Camaro/Nova frontends have very poor suspension geometry…the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is bad, and there is little room to run a wide wheel because of the oem steering arm interference with the inside of the wheel. The Tru Turn system resolves ALL these issues…the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is UNDER .050″ through 5″ of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 10″ wide wheel with a 275mm tire!
- Rear Sway Bar- The addition of the rear sway bar is for the true track car. Wide tires + Big horsepower typically means faster corner speeds. The MuscleBar sway bar helps keep those rear tires hooked up through the corner.
- Compressor Sytems – We offer our RidePro E5 air suspension control systems as a pre-assembled, all-in-one module as the “AirPOD” or, you can purchase the RidePRO E5 systems as a component kit you can install how you like. Both paths provide the same performance and features, the AirPod can be installed a few hours quicker, but the flexibility of mounting individual components in locations of your choosing can be advantageous in some applications.
- Weld-on lower axle brackets are available if using an aftermarket axle housing without stock style leaf spring pads. Part # 70010122, sold separately.