The C4 was introduced in 1984 and continued until 1996. There Were over 350,000 sold worldwide. The C4 Corvette continues to be a popular choice among the autocross/track day community. The mix of availability, 4-wheel Independent suspension, 96″ wheelbase and low entry cost makes these cars a great investment for many auto enthusiasts. Todays LS engine swaps, turbos, etc…. these cars can FLY! If you’re looking for help planting your car to the ground, look no further. We offer a variety of systems to update these cars to modern handling track machines! Weather your adding a few hundred HP or just looking for a great ride quality on your way to church…. Ridetech has you covered.
- Strut Rods – 2 Lower Bars
- Eliminates deflection compared factory rubber; maintaining consistent alignment for precise handling
- Eliminates added stiction associated with rubber and poly
- Incorporates Delrin bushings and R-Joint technology
- Retains factory camber adjustments via cam bolt
- Satin Black powder coated finish