This Rear shock pair is a bolt-on installations for 0-1 inch lifted Ford F-150 applications from 2004 – 2008.
The unique design of the Fox internal floating piston works just like the remote reservoir style shocks, without having to mount an external reservoir.
If you're looking to make your truck more enjoyable mile after mile, off-road, on the highway, or just through town where the all the road's imperfections can shake, rattle, and vibrate, all the fun right out of your ride... then these Fox 2.0 Performance Series Aluminum Shocks are a great, simple and efficient way to get you there. These shocks are built specifically for each application to bolt-in easily and install without fuss in the original factory location.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Shock's valve settings are factory optimized for original height or lifted applications (trucks, SUV and Jeeps) for superior ride quality and vehicle control - especially when the road gets rough.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity (and will never rust) while the Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The Fox Factory designed IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the Performance Series 2.0 IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Race-developed high-flow pistons and vehicle-specific valving improve both on- and off-road comfort and control;
- 2.0” diameter one-piece aluminum bodies dissipate heat caused by riding over rough roads or bumpy trails, maintaining comfort on or off road for the duration of your drive and resist corrosion over time.
- Internal floating piston (IFP) separates the nitrogen charge from the high-performance suspension fluid, eliminating any chance of mixing that causes a stock shock to become mushy during on- and off-road conditions.
- Redundant sealing pack and beefy 5/8” shaft ensure durability over the long haul;
- Fully-rebuildable design means these shocks can be maintained and even adapted through different internal tuning options to the ongoing changes of your vehicle.
|Body||2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time|
|Body Plating||Clear-anodized for a durable finish|
|Reservoir||Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design|
|Components||Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum|
|Shaft||5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel|
|Piston||Race-developed high-flow piston design|
|Valving||Application specific valving to maximize performance|
|Seals||Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal|