Complete Coil-Over System for 2007 – 2013 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD. Includes front & rear HQ Series rebound adjustable Coil-Overs, front upper and lower tubular control arms, bolt-on 4 link with c-notch, front sway bar, and drop spindles. Designed to lower your vehicle and improve handling and ride quality.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear.
- HQ Series Adjustable Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine-tuning of the ride quality and handling the rebound knob is located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty. Interested in Autocross or Road Course Racing? Consider the TQ Series Coil-Overs.
- The Upper StrongArm tubular control arms feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- The Lower StrongArm tubular control arms feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- A Front MuscleBar sway bar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink End-links that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump steer. Fits 18″ or larger wheels.
- The Bolt On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations
*Designed for use with 2WD trucks.
- TQ Series Adjustable Shocks- The remote reservoir triple adjustable Coil-Over shocks feature rebound adjustment along with dual stage (High Speed & Low Speed) compression adjustment. High-speed adjustment allows tuning for impact harshness and low speed adjustment allows tuning of cornering characteristics, perfect for use on the autocross, road course and drag strip. Read More