Lower your 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra up to 4″ up front and 6.5″ in the rear with Ridetech StreetGrip system. More than a “drop kit”, StreetGrip will turn your vehicle into a high-performance muscle truck with better stance, handling and ride quality.
StreetGrip is 100% bolt-on, fully adjustable and made in the USA. It includes everything you need to lower your 2WD Silverado or Sierra – GMT900 platform. Read More
- Front factory springs and shocks are replaced with heavy-duty HQ Series Coil-Overs with a 1,000,001-mile warranty.
- Front and rear shock absorbers feature rebound adjustment so that you can fine-tune valving to suit your driving style and vehicle specs.
- Drop Spindles finish off the front installation to achieve the ultimate drop.
- Rear suspension upgrades feature an adjustable shackle and flip kit
- Rear adjustable HQ Series shock absorbers are also included and still carry the 1,00,001 Mile Warranty
- All necessary hardware is included to make the swap a simple bolt-on upgrade.
- Fits standard, extended and crew cab two-wheel-drive 1500 configurations.
- *NOTE *Minimum 17″ diameter wheels are required. * 17″ wheels may require modification
- Lowered stance
- Adjustable ride height, 3″-4″ front drop & 5.5″-6.5″ rear drop
- Improved ride quality and handling
- Rebound adjustable shocks with 1,000,001 mile warranty
- Bolt-on installation – No welding (Rear bump stop bracket must be removed)
- Corrected driveline angles to prevent driveline vibrations
- Front MuscleBar will increase the sway bar rate by 52% and reduce suspension bind with Delrin lined bushings and performance end links.