Ridetech’s complete coilover suspension system provides ultra-high-performance handling for your 2010-2015 Camaro with fully-adjustable, lowered ride height. The TQ Series system is ideal for autocross, track days, drag racing, and wherever additional tuning capability and fluid capacity is desirable. If your race car doubles as a daily driver, the TQ Series system works well on the street, as well.
The complete kit includes:
- Two TQ Series coilover struts (front) with integral fluid reservoirs
- Two TQ Series rear coilovers with remote reservoirs braided steel hoses and swivel fitting plus powder-coated coilover conversion brackets
- Hyperco 2 1/2″ coilover springs: High tensile, CNC cold wound premium steel, less weight, increased travel, and a powdered coated finish.
- TQ Series (Track Quality) valving feature 3-way adjustment including rebound adjustment plus high and low-speed compression adjustment.
The advanced tuning capability allows you to adjust your Camaro for varying cornering loads and differnent conditions at the race track. TQ Series coilovers feature a standard calibration that is equally at home on the street. Simply use the rebound and compression adjusting knobs to switch between street and track settings.
For full-on race cars, more aggressive base calibrations are available upon request from our in-house shock lab. In addition, Ridetech provides one free valve code adjustment at the time of purchase.
TQ Series coilovers have been developed on Ridetech’s test track, at track days and at competitive national events.
Made in Indiana: Ridetech coilovers are US Made and vastly superior with respect to quality, performance, reliability, and safety.
Front Coilover Strut Durability and Features:
- Mono tube design with remote reservoir for precision fade-free performance.
- Oversized rod guides for maximum strength and durability
- Extruded aluminum clamp mount with integrated stainless brake line, abs for bolt on installation
- Steel strut housing with a nitro-carburized finish for lasting durability and appearance.
- Billet upper mounting bracket with built in camber/caster adjustment
- Integrated thrust bearings.
Rear Coilover Durability and Features: